Nursery Meal Time
In our fully equipped kitchen our qualified cook prepares a wide range of freshly made meals and snacks. If your child has any special dietary needs this can be catered for. We offer breakfast, a two course hot lunch and tea.
A variety of drinks will always accompany each meal. Our children will eat their meals in a cheerful and relaxing atmosphere in the company of our staff. Our food always includes healthy dishes; we have a healthy eating award to prove it.
The nursery accommodates for dietary needs offering vegetarian and Halal meals.
Our menu is changed weekly. Shown below is a typical example…
- Mon - Fri: Variety of cereals for children to choose
- Mon: Chinese Sweet and Sour with Rice or Noodles
- Tue: Fish Pie and Mixed Veg - Bananas
- Wed: Shepherds Pie and Cauliflower - Melon
- Thu: English Mini Roast Dinner - Grapes
- Fri: Indian Curry with Rice and Poppadoms
- Mon: Choice of Sandwiches on assorted breads
- Tue: Crumpets
- Wed: Homemade Pizzas
- Thu: Pitta Pockets
- Fri: Soup and Brown Bread
|Breakfast||Variety of cereals for children to choose|
|Lunch||Chinese Sweet and Sour with Rice or Noodles||Fish Pie and Mixed Veg - Bananas||Shepherds Pie and Cauliflower - Melon||Mini Roast Dinner - Grapes||Indian Curry with Rice and Poppadoms|
|Tea||Choice of Sandwiches on assorted breads||Crumpets||Homemade Pizzas||Pitta Pockets||Soup and Brown Bread|
*Snack will include a drink and choices such as carrot sticks, celery, breadsticks, apple etc.